Stockton, CA /
West – Construction Services Department /
Starting at $18/hour
*Salary is negotiable, depending on experience, skillset, and certifications.
- Technicians will collect samples and perform tests to monitor compliance with construction specifications
- The position will also include laboratory testing, such as compaction curves, moisture contents, Atterberg Limits, and miscellaneous other lab tests
- The job will entail the preparation of daily field reports documenting observations and testing at job sites, frequent communication with Project Engineers, and frequent travel to job sites daily
- Prior experience as a field/engineering technician
- Nuclear Gauge Certification
- ICC, Caltrans, and/or NICET certifications are desirable but not required
- Valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 18 years old for entry onto job sites, must be able to lift up to 75 pounds (lbs) repeatedly
- Ability to read and write, ability to use a computer
UES is a national leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental Consulting, Occupational Health & Safety, Virtual Design Consulting, and Building Envelope. With over 3,400 team members across 70+ branches in the United States, UES provides essential engineering services to some of the most prominent and significant projects in the country. As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group’s Hot Firm list in 2021 and 2022, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future.
Our Team Members
Our team members bring unique skill sets, licenses and certifications, and experience to our firm, which diversifies our team and allows us to provide a wide variety of services uniquely grounded in excellence. Our team STRIVES to uphold our core values of safety, teamwork, responsiveness, integrity, value, and excellence to ensure we meet client expectations, support our communities, and build a strong, reliable team. Our UES team members are kind, passionate, and driven, which creates collaborative workspaces and a sense of camaraderie among our team members. At UES, we are eager to hire, teach, and train the next generation of industry leaders and learn from the expertise of each team member who walks through our doors. To learn more about UES, visit teamues.com
We understand that our team members are the glue that holds our business together. We value the individual contributions of each person, and we show this by offering comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance options, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and so much more. If you have additional questions about our benefits, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com
Check out our website: UES
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.