Construction Services Department Manager
Fort Myers /
South Florida – Construction Services Department /
Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has an opening in our Construction Services Department. UES is a nationwide leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.
As the Construction Services Department Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the Construction Services Department, including but not limited to: technicians, fieldwork, and laboratory services. Your day as a CSD Manager at UES will be challenging and rewarding.
- Maximize long and short term profits for both the Lab & Construction Services Department
- Manages field technician's and inspector's daily tasks
- Meet with various clients and solicit business
- Supervises hires, terminates, evaluates, and mentors employees
- Quotes costs and fees to clients
- Prepare proposals and reports
- Manages office personnel, including reporting and invoicing
- Coordinates personnel and equipment within the department
- Other duties may be assigned
- Professional Engineer (P.E. License)
- Experience with Construction Materials Testing
- Experience with Geotechnical Engineering
- ACI Certifications
- CTQP Certifications
Who We Are:
UES provides essential engineering services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities. With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope, we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for career growth at every level.
Growing in Excellence
As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 73 branches and 3,500 employees, we’re looking for enthusiastic talent to launch their careers and grow along with us.
Why Work at UES?
We value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show this through providing great benefits. Click here to see how we support our people in and out of the workplace. Please ask your recruiter what benefits plans apply to you.
Check out our website: teamues.com
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.