West – Construction Services Department /
Starting at $25/hour
*Salary is negotiable, depending on experience, skillset, and certifications.
- Perform observations and testing
- Write detailed reports summarizing test results and observations
- Inform field representatives of observation and test results
- Communicate with managers, show commitment as a team player, and organize work and manage time effectively
- MUST HAVE one or more of the ICC certifications (ICC Masonry, ICC Reinforced Concrete, ICC Post Tension Concrete, ICC Fire Proofing, ICC Building Inspector, ICC Mechanical, ICC Electrical, ICC Plumbing, ICC Soils)
- 2+ year(s) relevant experience performing special inspections on at least one type of construction material (such as soils, masonry, concrete, structural steel)
- Valid driver’s license
- Registered and insured vehicle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent client relations skills
UES is a national leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental Consulting, Occupational Health & Safety, Virtual Design Consulting, and Building Envelope. With over 3,400 team members across 70+ branches in the United States, UES provides essential engineering services to some of the most prominent and significant projects in the country. As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group’s Hot Firm list in 2021 and 2022, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future.
Our Team Members
Our team members bring unique skill sets, licenses and certifications, and experience to our firm, which diversifies our team and allows us to provide a wide variety of services uniquely grounded in excellence. Our team STRIVES to uphold our core values of safety, teamwork, responsiveness, integrity, value, and excellence to ensure we meet client expectations, support our communities, and build a strong, reliable team. Our UES team members are kind, passionate, and driven, which creates collaborative workspaces and a sense of camaraderie among our team members. At UES, we are eager to hire, teach, and train the next generation of industry leaders and learn from the expertise of each team member who walks through our doors. To learn more about UES, visit teamues.com
We understand that our team members are the glue that holds our business together. We value the individual contributions of each person, and we show this by offering comprehensive benefits, including medical insurance options, PTO, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and so much more. If you have additional questions about our benefits, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com
Check out our website: UES
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.