Business Development /
We’re looking for an experienced person to do Partnership Sales. You would be responsible for identifying potential partners, initiating contact with them, convincing them to integrate our technology, negotiating terms, and project managing the integrations. You would also manage ongoing relationships with these partners so that they continue to work closely with us as we introduce new integrations and promotional opportunities. Our integrations are progressive. We typically start with one integration and then introduce more over time. It is important to manage relationships with these partners in order to keep them engaged. The key for the decentralized web to take off is to integrate with applications. By making deals with partners, you are just as much an architect of the decentralized web as our tech team.
- Work with multiple types of partners such as cryptocurrency wallets, exchanges, browsers, browser extensions, registrars, and other crypto/web related companies
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Strategically navigate the process from introduction, to integration, to managing the ongoing relationship
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners
- Maintain close relationships with partners and ensure they continue to; integrate new features, run co-promotions, announce our latest news, etc.
- 3+ years in a Business Development/Partnerships/Account Management role at a technology startup
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previously closed 10+ deals of $100K or greater size
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a strong plus