Head of Content Marketing
Unstoppable Domains is looking for someone to tell the world about the decentralized web. The internet of today is broken. Billions of people are censored all over the world. This is not what early internet pioneers thought they were building. With the introduction of technologies like blockchains and p2p storage (like music file sharing), it’s now possible to build an internet that is censorship resistant, where users are in control. This is your opportunity to teach the world about the future of the internet. You will work closely with the CRO and CEO to craft the company’s voice, communicate the importance of the decentralized web, and explain in detail the role it plays in free speech and user control of data. This role is cross functional - you will work on the marketing team, but spend time with the product team and the community team.
- Content calendar - Weekly AMAs, Blogs, Press Releases, Emails, Social media posts
- Landing pages - Overview / pitch videos, website content
- Unstoppable News channel - An external host interviews industry leaders about the decentralized web (Camila Russo)
- Examples We Like:
- Content - blog, Interview
- Landing pages - The Hustle
- News channels - Bloomberg Technology, Democracy Now
- A key pillar of our strategy to educate the community about the benefits of the decentralized web is to launch a video channel that will be focused on news updates about the decentralized web and interviews with free speech advocates and companies that are leading the charge in making the decentralized web a reality.
- Manage a team of content creators, ensuring quality and on time delivery
- Write/produce scripts and coordinate with guest hosts and guest speakers to produce weekly content for the channel
- Produce 2-3 posts per week on the company blog, newsletter, and social channels
- Produce foundational content pieces such as explanatory guides, product videos, etc.
- Coordinates weekly announcements with partners and PR agency
- Newsletter and other emails to customers
- All social media content
- Ad copy/landing pages
- Work closely with Product / Community teams to deeply understand the technology & the customer
- 4+ years prior experience at a media outlet and/or as a content producer at a technology company
- Able to write/produce high polish content quickly
- Familiarity with blockchain technology or a desire to learn quickly