Head of Customer Care
07 Service Experience & Operations
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This belief drives our commitment to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers a new means of transportation as it is equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and businesses. Consequently, unu stands for fair prices of mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and the Netherlands unu is now focussing on these markets, to deliver the best possible experience for existing and potential customers.
With already more than 50 creative challengers striving for simple, perfect solutions, unu is now looking for a strong Head of Customer Care to join the team at its Berlin headquarters.
As part of our service experience & operations department you will be a pillar of our out- and especially- inbound customer service.
As Head of Customer Advocacy you are responsible for delivering the best service experience to our customers, pioneers, and partners across all markets.
You ensure this by providing the correct and effective functioning of our customer advocacy machinery. You are responsible of maintaining it and improving unu’s service.
You lead a team of full-time employees and working students across our core markets Germany, Austria, France and the Netherlands. You are a key part of our operations & service experience team and are reporting directly to our VP Operations & Service Experience.
You specifically hold the primary responsibility to work together with the respective country end-to-end experience managers and the functional expertise managers to make sure that your agents have the right tools on hand to ensure a country specific service experience for our customers and partners.
- Make sure the NPS maintains at our high level and look for ways to improve/evolve it (customer & partner satisfaction)
- Find strategies/develop concepts to lower our average handling times by assuring our high service level and agent satisfaction
- Improve our response times
- Focus on first contact resolution driven service
- Make sure that our current and future employees are bound to the company
- Ensure that our service stays tangible, fair and comprehensible
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a Bachelor degree of any kind or equivalent
- You have fluent German & English skills, French or Dutch is a big plus
- You are creative with problem-solving
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer service role
- You bring a minimum of 18 months of leadership and people management experience
- You have a basic understanding of technical knowledge and keen technology
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- Besides getting urban mobility freedom, your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential, this is what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals
- Free yoga sessions
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
-Short motivational letter
-CV (PDF, Linkedin, Xing)
-Work and educational certificates
-Possible start date