Product Manager (Ops Automation)
04 Product Management
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 55 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Product Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
We have a vision for urban mobility: electric, connected, simply perfect. With a strong focus on the user experience, we thrive for efficient and automated operations and have a very unique way to sell, deliver and maintain our products. We need you to bring our supply chain and our field operations to the next level: leading and executing.
- As a Product Manager you know what our customers want and can translate it into requirements a development team can understand. You will bring your experience to our internal tools to boost the productivity of our operations team. You also understand how to bridge the worlds of business and technology. Working directly with a cross-functional software development team, you will guide products from conception to launch. You will be working in a cross-functional program team that drives the definition and execution of a part of our product roadmap, including team members from Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Serve as the owner of your product area (operations, supply chain, test rides, internal tools), with focus on defining and improving key business metrics
- Gather and define product requirements with cross-functional team members, support dev team to clarify and if necessary redefine requirements
- Drive UX design process, lead user testing and operational testing
- Write clear and concise product specifications
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- A relevant degree - could be computer science, design, business. Your degree doesn't matter too much, we’re more interested in your methodological thinking
- 3+ years of experience in the relevant field in Product Management or Product OwnershipRelevant e-commerce background and experience with e-commerce businesses (B2C, B2B)
- Strong project management: Ability to create a project plan, manage priorities and deadlines, and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Experience collaborating with a diverse and dispersed group of stakeholders across multiple creative, analytical, technical, and operational functions, and at all levels of the organisation
- Technical background, as well as strong understanding of the business side of a matterExperience in an agile environmentYou have knowledge of the basics of web app platforms, frameworks, mobile apps, web services, databases
- You can find and use the right metrics and tools to make decisions, and use data to validate your decisions and critically look at your past choices
- Open-mindedness to judge an argument pragmatically and find the most reasonable resolution
- Experience and a success story in behavioural economics is another plus
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters