Junior Tech Recruiter
07 People & Organization
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu is an urban mobility brand based in Berlin. Our first product was the unu Scooter Classic, an electric scooter with portable batteries and was launched in 2014. Our products are sold both directly to consumers and business customers, making them accessible to everyone and resulting in fair prices by eluding dealership costs. In 2019, we launched the second generation of our scooter: The unu Scooter was designed inhouse and completely re-developed with our partners in Germany. The new scooter offers space for two people, as well as the largest storage space and one of the fastest acceleration values in the electric scooter segment. With its own app and integrated display, it also offers innovative smart features such as navigation, theft protection and digital key sharing.
After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France, unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 100 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Junior Tech Recruiter to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As our Junior Tech Recruiter, you will support the P&O Department by helping to manage unu's recruiting activities in tech. We are looking for a responsible, super organised and hands-on personality.
- Support in the hiring process in strong collaboration with our hiring managers
- Proactively leverage all available funnels from hiring events, such as meet-ups, job fairs, university events, to active online sourcing
- Be the key interface to our candidates and represent unu's ambitious mission and unique culture
- Screen and evaluate candidates (mostly tech) with regards to their unu-cultural and functional fit
- Handle the entire candidate management from initial touchpoint to offer
- Support in the communication with candidates together with your colleagues of the People Team
- Continuous optimization of our entire recruiting approach and relevant systems
WHAT YOU BRING
- You identify yourself with unu's mission and culture
- You have experience in a fast-paced environment and worked before as a (junior) recruiter
- You have a creative mind and a track record of filling challenging roles with clever strategies, ideally in tech and engineering
- You like to network and are familiar with the Berlin start-up scene
- Having experience with tech recruiting is needed
- You are an empathetic listener, demonstrate solid negotiation skills and know how to organize yourself
- You have English language skills both spoken and written - we have an incredible international team, German knowledge is a plus!
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership
Ready to join our team? If you would like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter with your expectation and short highlight of tech recruiting experience
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on LinkedIn