Country Manager Netherlands
At unu, we are committed to creating the best mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. To reach as many urbanites as possible, we are building a global urban mobility brand that inspire people to embrace the full potential of urban life. We are an innovative and fast-growing company rethinking the way people move around the city.
unu is looking for a Country Manager Netherlands that wants to lead the change urban mobility forever and build unu into a leading mobility brand in the Dutch market.
So far we have achieved growing the company up to >$10m revenue and our brand has won multiple awards (incl. Interbrand’s Breakthrough Brand) but this is still the beginning. After launching in the Netherlands a year ago with our first product to prove the product-market fit and establish our entire local operations, we are now preparing to take everything to the next level: Together with our upcoming product launch, we are planning to scale our Dutch operations to the large potential that we see in this market that is waiting for a fast, fun, green and affordable urban mobility option. This starts with strong brand marketing campaigns to take unu from a niche positioning to a relevant mobility brand in the Netherlands. Furthermore it involves the latest performance marketing tactics in combination with all sales funnels and an unmatched end-to-end customer experience.
If you believe you can handle this responsibility in collaboration with a great team, you might be the right one to apply for this job ;)
- localize our brand marketing activities to build unu into a leading mobility brand
- steer our growth activities (performance marketing, offline & b2b sales) to drive top-line revenue
- ensure that our customer experience from the first to the last touchpoint is turning our customers into unu lovers
- build a strong local team that delivers our customer what unu stands for: the best urban mobility solution to connect you with your city
- become our face to the market by taking over our local press, event & partner activities
- work closely with all functional leads at our headquarter to optimize our workflows, tools & tactics across all markets
- be our expert for the market by leading our customer & market research
- full budget responsibility and profit & loss responsibility on the long-term
WHAT YOU BRING
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, entrepreneurship, marketing and sales and/or business development.
- Ideally, proven track record in Netherlands-related growth, marketing or business development rollout
- Dutch native & vivid networking skills with strong knowledge of the Dutch market
- Extremely strong business leader that has managed crossfuncitonal teams & projects, top-line driven but understands the complexity of the entire business operation
- Entrepreneurial mindset with creativity in problem solving and a passion for impact making
- Flexibility to travel and live in Amsterdam
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- You will get your own company unu Scooter to unlock Amsterdam's potential - furthermore we offer:
- A creative workspace in Amsterdam & Berlin
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership and more activities to come
Are you ready to join our team?
Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
-Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.