Senior B2C - Sales Pioneer Manager
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong B2C Sales Pioneer Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
Our pioneers are an essential part of our direct sales approach: They are our distributed, commission based sales team on the ground in the cities, focussing on test-rides and further local sales consulting. As our B2C Sales Pioneer Manager you lead, staff, manage, train more than 60 Pioneers in 3 European markets and are part expanding this model to further European cities
- Having the ownership of the B2C sales / pioneer team, you make sure that you the specific KPIs for your part of the funnel as of conversion from lead to sale or cost per sale are defined and reached;
- Hire, train, manage performance, ensure support and motivate the pioneer team;
- Build a structure that is scalable for our expansion - be an innovative frontrunner in designing B2C distributed sales;
- Own and support in projects to optimize our current processes in actual sales execution, performance monitoring, compensation system, training, etc.;
- Be on the ground: travel, train, monitor, adapt to local specifics;
- Continuously identify new opportunities for growth.
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. That’s what it’s all about! Other than that, we’d really like it if you bring us the following:
- A relevant degree, for instance in Business, Economics, Marketing or other relevant degree
- Several, but at least 5 years of relevant experience - in other words, you have worked before in a similar environment and know what it means to lead, train and take care of a large group of pioneers who are the face to our customers
- You should be experienced in Salesforce, should know sales techniques, are a distributed sales enthusiast and of course a strong people leader
- You need to be fluent in English and German (spoken & written), any other European languages like French or Dutch is a plus
- You should be able to lead your area autonomously which means to organize yourself, drive topics, create new solutions and negotiate with external partners
- As a strategic thinker with a structured, analytical and hands-on mentality, you get the job done while balancing creative craziness and thorough execution
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters