Logistics/Procurement Manager (Junior)
07 Service Experience & Operations
we drive unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, unu is now expanding into further European countries
With already more than 70 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Logistics Manager (Junior) to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
- As part of our operations department you will be responsible for overseeing the entire supply chain: Scooters, batteries, spare-parts, accessories from our production sites in Asia through our European warehouse directly to the end-customer - consumers, companies and garages.
- Together with the Head of Logisticy, you are having the ownership of the overall logistics you make sure that your specific KPIs as of costs, delivery time, delivery quality are defined and reached;
- Continuous improvement of our supply chain - partners, warehouse system, IT system, last mile delivery experience, regional expansion and much more you are reaching the next level in unu’s vision of connection people with their city;
- You build, grow and maintain a strong relationship with our suppliers and logistics partners
- You are an integral part of our operations, and more specifically logistics team, focused on the daily operations
- You will Interface with our the internal stakeholders, e.g. customer support, manufacturing and finance.
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. That’s what it’s all about! Other than that, we’d really like it if you bring us the following:
- A relevant degree, of any kind;
- Several, but at least 1-2 years of relevant experience - in other words, you know Logistics and what you are doing;
- Strong troubleshooter;
- You can lead your area, which means to organize yourself and your environment, drive topics, create new solutions, negotiate with external partners;
- You have an outgoing personality and have no issues picking up the phone to clear problems on the spot.
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of English and have a good understanding of German - any other European language or Chinese is a plus.
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive salary
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and me
- Discounted urban sports club membership
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.