Intern Electronics Engineering
05 Software Engineering & IoT
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Electrical Engineering Intern to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
We have a vision for urban mobility: electric, connected, simply perfect. We are in the middle of turning it into reality, developing our next generation of scooters. We need you for a peak of 6 months to develop with us the core electronics – sensoric, boards, electrical interfaces, etc. You have the chance to be part of defining the coming generation of mobility – smarter, personal and for everyone.
- You support the lead electronics engineer in defining specific components, developing, testing, managing partners. This includes the various boards, then sensors, signals,...
- You will develop signal processing concepts and design hardware, conduct simulation and guide PCB layout using ECAD tools (Altium)
- You will execute functional verification as well as complete technical specifications
- You work closely with the purchasing manager to define components, manage development partners and suppliers for prototyping as well as for production
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- At least a Bachelor in Electrical-, Electronics or Communications Engineering
- Solid experience in engineering electronics – preferable in a vehicle or consumer electronics environment
- Proficiency with schematic, PCB layout, circuit simulation, incl. experience with Altium
- Solid experience in selecting components and managing partners
- Experience in measurement technologies and test procedures, including risk assessment methods
- The will to drive modern, flexible ways of developing and delivering vehicles
- A fluent level of English
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters