Sr. Graphic Designer / Sr. Brand Designer
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 85 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong
Sr. Brand Designer/Sr. Graphic Designer to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
- Composing/Layout for Digital (Web, Emails, Presentations, Social Media) & Print (Posters, Banners, etc)
- Photo Editing
- Ideation of concepts for campaigns alongside our Director of Visual Storytelling
- (Ideally: Photography or/and videography skills)
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ yrs experience as a Graphic Designer in an Agency or at a brand-focused startup.
- Composition/layout for print/digital experience
- Experience in delivering design assets for Web
- Strong hands-on/executer mentality
- You have a creative mind and can come up with unconventional campaign ideas based on a brief provided by Marketing.
- Experience in: Indesign, Photoshop, Keynote, working with marketing tools (such as Mailchimp, Marketing Cloud, Pardot), Web Design tools (such as Sketch, Zeplin, Figma)
- You will get your own company unu Scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchies, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
When applying, please attach:
- Portfolio of your work that is relevant for this role
- A few words about yourself, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- CV or link to LinkedIn profile