VP of People & Organization
08 People & Organization
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 55 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong VP of People & Organization to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As VP of People & Organization you will move and advance unu's entire people operations, including recruiting organizational development, culture and parts of administration/ labour law. We are looking for a sparkling personality who is familiar with the needs of our employees and is entrepreneur by heart, too. You know how to build up an amazing culture and how to drive KPIs and make the business successful.
- You take unu to the next level by bringing in the right people to do the job - be creative and diligent with your approach
- You future-proof our team and company, help us to be agile and efficient, enabling us to grow
- You find new ways of structuring our workforce; we don’t think in boxes and lines, so you shouldn’t either
- You help us to further develop and broaden our company culture
- You offer a listening ear to our creative challengers, so they feel free to express their ideas and opinions, and also their concerns
- You smoothly run our daily people operations and bring our HR systems and processes to the next level including your team which you'll lead
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- A degree in an HR related field (psychology, economics etc.)
- At least 6-8 years of relevant work experience, can be HR or general business, includes clear leadership roles, and preferable in an innovative, not too straightforward environment
- You understand modern people management and organizational development - you know what is "out there", how to find support, and you have implemented a good chunk yourself
- You do what is best for our team - listening, enabling growth, taking tough decisions
- Managing, consulting and organizing is your second nature - both strategic as well as hands-on
- You know methods for people and organizational development as well as (internal) communications strategies best
- You bring fluent German and English skills - we have an incredible international team! Furthermore, you have an understanding of foreign cultures
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters