B2B Sales Manager Netherlands
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 70 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Sales Manager Netherlands to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
Leader of the market in the Netherlands, unu is currently looking for new team members to support our Sales Team B2B Sales with a focus on Netherlands.
You ideate, plan and most importantly execute effective strategies that will substantially grow revenue in the Dutch market.
- As part of the sales team: you identify opportunities and convert leads to sale
- Your KPIs are leads, revenues, profit
- You build strong relationships with our business partners and customers
- You further support the sales team by develop strategy, product offering and structure
- You use Salesforce to contact potential customers and to capture sales process results
- You assist with managing and updating Salesforce, such as reporting and maintenance of databases
- You work closely with the VP of Sales on strategic deals & business development
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- Interest in mobility & electric vehicle industry
- 1-3 years sales experience to source, identify and close opportunities
- Eagerness on the phone to get new customers excited about a great product
- Natural communication skills, eager to develop long term relationships, navigate more complex customer structures
- Ability to thrive with autonomy - create new solutions, drive topics, build structured work methodologies, drive topics, know best-practice
- Fluency (written & oral) in both Dutch (native) & English and a further language from this list German, French or any further European language is a plus.
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin's potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive salary with a variable commission
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks & drinks
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters