Junior Social Media Community Manager
01 Marketing, PR & Creative
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Junior Social Media Community Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Community Manager to support our Demand Gen team with various creative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of our Community and Communication strategies and is not only limited to classical Social Media Marketing but enables you to keep our Communities very close. Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative Marketing or communications graduate, brimming with potential.
A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations on Social Media and Blog and success of Community efforts.
- Increase and engage with our Followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor all social channels
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
WHAT YOU BRING
- Work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills in DE, EN and if FR and NL you are heroeing
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters