Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 55 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Lead Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin in April 2018.
As our Lead BI Analyst, you build the core business intelligence infrastructure and drive insights mostly in product, operations and x-functional business areas. You are part of the finance team and collaborate closely across all departments - giving them the tools and the insights to drive their business and make decisions.
- You are the mastermind of the data structure – what and how to collect, store & expose at unu. You build it mostly from scratch
- You provide the insights & recommendations that drive the business – internal as well as external
- You have an integrated view of unu – end-to-end through all areas, connecting dots, numbers and people
- Where needed you build and maintain the reporting systems
- You collaborate across all functions – FP&A, operations, technology, product, Marketing Analytics, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant subject
- Your past: a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a relevant field, show us what you’ve achieved
- You know the tools – Excel, Tableau or Qlikview, SQL, SPSS, Delta Master, data base technology, Geckoboard etc.
- You embrace the way of working in a scaling startup: you see the big picture as well as going into the very detail. You are not afraid of making your hands dirty while being able to guide others
- You understand the business, while being data driven
- And you understand people and their requirements in terms of numbers as well, therefore, you are a great communicator
- You lead your area autonomously, drive topics, create new solutions and are good in developing and maintaining relationships
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team in April 2018? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters