Regional Pioneer Leader – Aquitaine & Pays de la Loire (Nantes)
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are enabled to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an electric scooter brand that launched in 2014, with portable batteries, sold directly to consumers and business customers - unu is eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
unu is one of the fastest growing e-scooter consumer brands of all time with more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a Pioneer Leader in Aquitaine & Pays de la Loire (Nantes) to join the team and support unu's city based sales infrastructure.
- You are our business to client Sales Manager in your local city and are therefore the first touchpoint of our customers when scheduling test-drives. This means you are managing your incoming test-drive leads on time and schedule the next possible test drive meeting.
- In addition to conducting your own test-rides, you will manage local pioneers that will either be located in your city or in a neighboring city. You will aid your local pioneers in tracking their sales performance, improving their sales strategies, and communicating on their behalf to the HQ Sr. Sales Manager.
- Customer Facing
- Offer test-rides to potential customers that have shown interest in the unu product via our online sign-up
- Schedule test-rides with your leads in a timely and professional manner
- Understand our product to its details and be able to consult your test-drive leads in their purchasing decision
- Take care of your unu, bring it to inspection to your local garage and keep your unu in top shape for your customer test-drives
- You will represent unu and coordinate events for you and your local pioneers at local fairs, conferences and other Marketing events and are invited to take part in Marketing campaign initiatives in your city
- Dedicate roughly 60-70% of your time to conducting test-rides.
- Pioneer Management
- You will be responsible for an entire Region with a number of Tier 1 cities that have existing pioneers and Tier 2 cities that do not, but show promise as an unu growth market
- Build-up your own team of local pioneers to conduct test-rides for potential customers
- You will manage data collection and review your local pioneer’s data quality
- You will report to a Sr. Sales Manager based in unu’s HQ in Berlin on a weekly/monthly basis. Your connection with the HQ will also serve to support your local pioneers that you manage
- Dedicate roughly 30-40% of your time to administrative
WHAT YOU BRING WITH
- Identification with unu's vision, values and culture
- Studies: Engineering, Technical Studies is preferable but not a must
- Work ability: At least 15-20 hours a week
- Work experience: You worked in sales or other relevant field
- Knowledge: You like to repair
- Languages: Excellent level English & French (spoken & written)
- Location: Ideally based in Nantes
- Related soft skills: Ability to lead your area autonomously - organize yourself, drive topics, create new solutions
- Mindset: Strategic thinker, self-starter, business minded and hands-on at the same time
- Besides getting urban mobility freedom, your own unu fleet scooter to unlock urban potential and embrace urban life this is what we offer:
- By each scooter you sell, you will get a revenue share. The more you sell, the more you make!
- By each scooter your local pioneers sell, you will get a revenue share. The more they sell, the more you make!
- The better your region converts, the higher percentage revenue share you will earn
- Minimum monthly payment gaurantee
- Discretionary budget (on an annual basis) that you can use to coordinate and launch events to convert on sales opportunities
- Sales material
- Trainings and Workshops in Berlin
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
- Short motivational letter
- CV (PDF, Linkedin, Xing)
- Work and university certificates