Operations Manager Netherlands
06 Service Experience & Operations
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Operations Manager Netherlands to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
Taking care of our Dutch customers and making sure they have the very best service experience is your responsibility. As part of the Operations department you think of ways to optimize our customer support, you enhance our local delivery, you upgrade our sales support and further develop our garage services for the local market.
- You’ll do everything to make sure you fully understand the local market needs and you closely monitor the performance for the market service;
- We want to adapt and optimize our core service to Netherlands and we need you to come up with ideas and create solutions on how to do this. That means thinking about processes, costs, tools and structures in a Dutch way;
- Together with our functional experts (your colleagues in customer support, garage services and logistics) you take ownership to drive the implementation of the ideas and solutions for the local market;
- With this same team of expert colleagues, you make sure that the country specific KPIs (such as profitability of service and NPS) are defined and reached;
- You build, grow and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with our local partners, leading them to identify with unu
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following
- A relevant degree, for instance in Business Administration or any other related field;
- Several, but at least 3 years of relevant experience - in other words, you know how to drive country specific operations;
- A comprehensive understanding of the local market - meaning you are either a Dutch native or you’ve lived and worked in Netherlands for many years;
- Great communication skills - you can communicate with anyone, within or outside of unu;
- A genuine interest in customer needs and the will and motivation to provide them with excellent service;
- A real interest in creating operational efficiencies;
- A creative, structured, analytical and hands-on mentality: You get the job done;
- At least fluent in Dutch and English - any other European language is a plus.
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters