Performance Marketing Manager
01 Marketing, PR & Creative
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers –
so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Performance Marketing Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As our Performance Marketing Manager you will join the Demand Generation and Acquisition Marketing Team and are responsible to optimize and scale all paid channels.
- You create, manage, track and optimize paid sea and social campaigns end-to-end
- You develop strategies intended to drive awareness, engagement as well as customer acquisition/retention
- You manage closely to performance targets across spend, lead generation, conversion and ROAS
- You perform ad-hoc analyses to measure conversion and creative performance; managing workflow for continual testing, iteration, and learning
- You collaborate cross-functionally with analytics, creative and organic social teams
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city.
- We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- You have 2-3 years of proven experience in executing and managing performance-based paid social media campaigns
- You have exceptional analytical skills and ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimize program performance
- You have a good knowledge of Facebook, Adwords and Analytics mechanics (ie. targeting, bidding, optimizations, etc.)
- You are proficient in third party analytics platforms and attribution technology
- You love start-ups and show interest in new trends within the mobility environment
- You have excellent English skills. German is a strong plus
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters