01 Marketing, PR & Creative
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong ONLINE MARKETING - SEO MANAGER to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As our ONLINE MARKETING - SEO MANAGER you will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company's and our content's search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our Marketing + Sales Funnel. You will be part of the Marketingteam and are overseeing our entire SEO activities in the European Markets.
- Owning the KPIs: Visibility increase and index, Page authority, Domain authority, relevant Backlinks
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Manage the strategy and set up for all SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
WHAT YOU BRING
- Identification with unu's vision, values and culture
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Economics or relevant field (a specialization in Marketing is an advantage)
- Work experience: +3 year of work experience in relevant field
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates, experience with data driven SEO analysis and optimization, Web Analytics, Keyword planner tools (MOZ), Ahrefs
- Languages: English, German, French, Dutch – at least two of the four languages
- Related soft skills: Ability to lead your area autonomously - organize yourself, drive topics, create new solutions, know best-practice
- Mindset: Strategic thinker, business minded and hands-on at the same time, Balance creative craziness and thorough execution
- You will get your own company unu to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond,
- flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic,
- dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters