Service Partnership Manager
07 Service Experience & Operations
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 100 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Service Partnerships Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
Managing our garage network, creating new technical service concepts is your responsibility. As an essential part of the Operations & Service Experience department you think of ways to improve the technical service concepts we have, how to ensure consistent service across our external partner network, and build the best experience for our customers. You closely collaborate with our technical team, our experience & operations managers, and our head of customer support.
- You define & improve our technical service processes, for our customer support and our partners.
- You identify our technical service partner's needs, and translate them into excellent working processes for unu
- You create standards and ensure consistency across our partner garage network of more than 500 garages
- You think of new ways and concepts to improve our technical service, such as mobile service in big cities
- You are the number one contact person for feedback from our technical service partners, proactively collect feedback, and feel comfortable talking to them
- You make sure all processes for our customer support are in place
- You build, grow and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with key partners, leading them to identify with unu
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- Several, but at least 3 years of relevant experience - in other words, you know how to work independently, and reach your objectives
- Great communication skills - you can communicate with anyone, within or outside of unu.
- A technical background and understanding of technical concepts
- A creative, structured, analytical and hands-on mentality: You get the job done
- At least fluent in German and English - any other European language is a plus
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters