Junior Performance Marketing Manager
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 70 creative challengers striving for simple solutions we are now looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin, work with us on our next generation products to solve urban mobility and build up a strong brand.
You are in charge of growing our lead generation campaigns throughout different channels (Adwords, Facebook, Affiliate Networks, etc.) by both optimising and improving existing campaigns as well as creating new campaigns.
- Setting up and optimizing online lead generation campaigns on our existing channels
- Reporting on a weekly basis about the performance and insights
- Testing, finding, learning, and sharing insights
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Opening new online channels
- Collaborating with the creative team to produce new advertising assets
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city.
- 1-2 years of experience in performance marketing (at least with Adwords, Facebook advertising is a plus)
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing (or related field such as Communication or Business Administration)
- Very organized and details oriented
- Fast at executing campaigns
- Analytical mindset and number-driven
- Knowledge in email marketing (Pardot is a plus)
- Ideally, you speak German or French (or Dutch) & English fluently
- Good knowledge in analytics and excel (tableau is a plus)
We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership
Ready to join our team? If you would like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short cover letter highlighting your relevant experience
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on LinkedIn