Customer Service - Working Student (German Market)
07 Service Experience & Operations
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 95 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Customer Service Working Student to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
You are part of our service experience & operations department by being the users' representative.
- You support our customers with their technical and administrative issues via e-mail and phone
- You make sure that our customers get the best experience possible when contacting us, by being empathetic and solution-oriented
- You document every issue thoroughly and keep our data base clean and up to date
- You are the voice of the customer and distribute our customer's feedback within unu
WHAT YOU BRING
- You identify yourself with unu's vision and culture
- You care about delighting our users with the best possible solution at all times
- You are communicative, engaged and know how to moderate a dialogue
- You are able to work thoroughly and autonomously
- You know your way around the web, have experience with forums and communication tools
- German is your mother tongue and you speak English (more languages are a big plus)
- You are currently studying and enrolled in an university (the subject does not matter tremendously)
- You have approximately 16-20 hours time per week
- You will get your own company unu to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- 11€ per hour
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
-Short motivational letter
-CV (PDF, Linkedin, Xing)