Local Pioneer - Sales Representative - Nantes
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
unu is one of the fastest growing e-scooter consumer brands of all time with more than 55 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a Pioneer in Nantes to join the team and support unu's city based sales infrastructure.
- You are our Business to client Sales Manager (Pioneer) in your local city and are therefore the first touchpoint of our customers when scheduling Testdrives this means you are managing your incoming test drive leads on time and schedule the next possible test drive meeting.
- Offer test-rides to potential customers that have shown interest in the unu product via our online sign-up
- Schedule test-rides with your leads in a timely and professional manner
- Understand our product to its details and be able to consult your test-drive leads in their purchasing decision
- Take care of your unu, bring it to inspection to your local garage and keep your unu in top shape for your customer test-drives
- Dedicate roughly 10-20% of your time to administrative work, reporting to your Regional Pioneer Leader. The remaining 80-90% to be dedicated to conducting test-rides.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING WITH
- Identification with unu's vision, values and culture
- Studies: Engineering, Technical Studies is preferable but not a must
- Work ability: At least 8-10 hours a week
- Work experience: You worked in sales or other relevant field
- Knowledge: You like to repair
- Languages: Excellent level French (spoken & written) & good level English
- Related soft skills: Ability to lead your area autonomously - organize yourself, drive topics, create new solutions
- Mindset: Strategic thinker, business minded and hands-on at the same time
- Besides getting urban mobility freedom, your own unu fleet scooter to unlock urban potential and embrace urban life this is what we offer:
- By each sold scooter you will get a revenue share and can therefore finance your studies or side jobs (the more you sell, the more you earn!)
- Sales material
- Trainings and Workshops in Berlin
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
- Short motivational letter
- CV (PDF, Linkedin, Xing)
- Work and university certificates