Head of Corporate Sales
At unu, we are committed to creating the best mobility solution that fully connects people and businesses to their city. To reach as many urbanites as possible, we are building a global urban mobility brand that inspire people to embrace the full potential of urban life. We are an innovative and fast-growing company rethinking the way people move around the city.
unu is currently looking for a Head of Corporate Sales candidate with a proven track-record in leading & growing successful B2B sales operations, responsible to manage international operations, team leadership and functional excellence.
So far we have achieved growing the company up to >$10m revenue, won multiple growth awards (incl. Top 5 German growth startups by Gründerszene) and expanded to 3 new markets but this is still the beginning. We are planning to scale our business quickly internationally across our multiple business models (corporate fleets, unu-as-a-perk, leasing). As a start-up and the “David” in the mobility industry, we always strive for creative solutions & commitment to make a substantial positive impact on the world and unlock the potential of all major cities globally.
- Leadership, Vision and Strategic Planning
- You will be responsible for our B2B sales activities, meaning all sales channels and teams in contact with our corporate customers (ranging from high growth startups to SMEs to large corporates)
- With your in-depth technical knowledge of sales leadership & processes (hiring, management, target setting, process optimization) you will guide the teams in their executionCo-manage/ contribute to projects like geographical expansion, new sales channels or improved b2b sales activities, which will unlock new growth levers
- Supporting sales, lead-acquisition, product and operational team (centrally and locally) with the data and leadership they need to improve performance, processes and roll-out of their respective activities
- People Management & Leadership
- Directly reporting to the Director of Growth and working closely with our Country Managers, you are the Functional Lead for all Corporate Sales activities in Europe
- Be an excellent team lead (hiring, personal development, team building), to lead and grow the sales team with confidence and success. Guide your team to create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Furthermore, you have to have in-depth technical knowledge of successful sales processes & tools setup (Salesforce in particular) to guide the team execution in close collaboration with the Country Managers
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a b2b sales organization
- Experience in building, growing and leading large teams for multiple markets Strong in sales process setup & management, as well as Salesforce
- Proven track-record in growing sales by >100% YoY ideally with physical products
- Strategic & analytical thinker and data-driven decision maker
- Ability to travel & work in a multicultural environment with people in the field
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German, French and/other European language is a +
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- You will get your own company unu Scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership and more activities to come
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.