Business Development (Sales) Intern
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 85 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Business Development (Sales) Intern to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin from November 2018.
We are currently looking for a new team member to support our Pioneer Sales Team, that manages Sales Representatives (so-called ‘pioneers’). This is a paid intern position that will offer you a tremendous learning curve. In this position, you will immediately be able to gain expertise in several fields and be responsible for your own projects.
- As part of the sales team: You are responsible for several organizational and strategic activities within the ‘Pioneer Sales Team’
- You build strong relationships with our business partners, sales representatives and customers
- Your KPIs are leads, revenues, profit
- You identify opportunities and convert leads to sales
- You work closely with the Senior Sales Manager and Sales Representatives in Germany, France, Austria and the Netherlands
- You elaborate strategic deals and work on
WHAT YOU BRING
- You should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- Natural communication skills: Fluent in German and English (French or Dutch skills are beneficial)
- Interest in mobility & electric vehicle industry
- Natural sales personality, with eagerness to work with our Sales Representatives
- Creative ideas how to bring e-mobility to the broad mass
- Ready for a tremendous learning curve
- Ability to thrive with autonomy - create new solutions, build structured work methodologies, drive topics, know best-practice
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive internship salary
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Discounted Urban Sports Club Membership and more activities to come
Are you ready to join our team? The start date would be from June 2018 and the internship will last for minimum 6 months. Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters