Lead Business Intelligence Engineer
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 100 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Lead Business Intelligence Engineer to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As our Data Architect, you build the core business data infrastructure and improve constantly our data quality. You are part of the finance team but collaborate across all functions: digital product, growth, hardware quality, daily operations.
- You will be responsible for end to end oversight architecting of our data warehouse (concept, design, implementing, ETL monitoring, improving)
- Work with process manager and digital product manager to enable our BI with the right attribution models
- You make sure that our data quality is maintained constantly and increase data accuracy together with process manager
- You find the way to navigate through the data lake to enable the business in decision making
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city.
- We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a data engineer or Head of BI at a fast-scaling international organisations preferred startup
- Proven track-record in building a data warehouse from scratch and keep the data in production clean at all time
- Good project management skills to develop data models with stakeholders
- Experience with data transformation in Python and SQL
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform big data systems BigQuery. Terraform is a plus.
- Experience with Performance Marketing (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook ad insights), CRM (Salesforce) and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German, French and/other European language is a plus
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters