Nice - Freelance Sales Representative
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu is an urban mobility brand based in Berlin. Our first product was the unu Scooter Classic, an electric scooter with portable batteries and was launched in 2014. Our products are sold both directly to consumers and business customers, making them accessible to everyone and resulting in fair prices by eluding dealership costs. In 2019, we launched the second generation of our scooter: The unu Scooter was designed inhouse and completely re-developed with our partners in Germany. The new scooter offers space for two people, as well as the largest storage space and one of the fastest acceleration values in the electric scooter segment. With its own app and integrated display, it also offers innovative smart features such as navigation, theft protection and digital key sharing. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and France, unu is now expanding into further European countries.
unu is one of the fastest growing e-scooter consumer brands of all time with more than 110 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a Pioneer in Nice to join the team and support unu's city based sales infrastructure.
- You are our Local Pioneer (some companies say “Ambassador” we say “Pioneer”) in your city and are therefore the first touchpoint of our customersYou are a real ambassador for our brand. We will give you your very own unu scooter and provide training so that you become an unu expert.
- Clients will schedule test drives with you, and your responsibility is to manage these client leads, meet them, show them the product and convert them into unu fans.
- Proactively contact potential customers and follow up on no shows and rearrange new appointments
- Offer great service and enthusiastic test-rides to interested customers
- Schedule test-rides with your leads in a timely and professional manner
- Always do your best to meet unu’s service level agreements in order to provide great user experienceUnderstand our product in detail and be able to help your test-drive leads in their purchasing decision. Take care of your unu, bring it to inspection to your local garage and always keep your unu in top shape for your customer test-drives.
- You control your timetable while respecting your customer’s availabilities, but you should be willing to work at least 15 hours per week with unu. Roughly 10-20% of this time will be on administrative work. The rest (80-90%) will be dedicated to conducting test-rides.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You identify with unu's vision, values and culture
- Work ability: At least 15 hours a week
- Work experience: previous experience in sales is a plus
- Languages: Excellent level French/ German (spoken & written) & good level English
- Related soft skills: Ability to lead your area autonomously - organize yourself, drive topics, create new solutions
- Mindset: Strategic thinker, business minded and hands-on at the same time
- Besides getting urban mobility freedom, your own unu fleet scooter to unlock urban potential and embrace urban life this is what we offer:
- By each sold scooter you will get a revenue share and can therefore finance your studies or side jobs (the more you sell, the more you earn!)
- Sales material, monthly challenges and incentives for top performer
- Trainings and Workshops in Berlin
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
- Short motivational letter
- CV (PDF, Linkedin, Xing)