08 People & Organization
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, unu is now expanding into further European countries
With already more than 50 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong
People & Organization Intern
to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
As People & Organization Intern you will support our P&O Department by helping to manage unu's people operations, including recruiting, On- & Offboarding and administration. We are looking for a responsible and hands on personality.
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring activities for new team members
- Liaise with a broad-range of stakeholders across the organisation to initially determine their needs and work iteratively to design and launch these initiatives.
- Scheduling interviews with our applicants as well as the respective internal stakeholders
- Support the On- and Off-boarding of Team Members and help them with relocation and Visa issues.
- Create and maintain all internal documentation making this simple, accessible and intuitive to use.
- Maintain our HR systems and ensure that the data is accurate and up to date to support the monthly payroll.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems or processes where necessary.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Your are studying or studied Human Resources or a similar subject
- You identify yourself with unu's vision and culture
- You care about delighting our team members with your support
- You are communicative, engaged and know how to organize yourself
- You bring fluent German and English skills - we have an incredible international team!
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive salary
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters