Senior PR Manager
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers – so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, Netherlands and France unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 45 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong Senior Public Relations Manager to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
We are looking for a Senior Public Relations (PR) Manager to support our Demand Gen team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of our PR plans and strategies and is not only limited to classical PR but enables you to keep our Brand relationship contacts very close. Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate, brimming with potential.
A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists updated
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organising and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
WHAT YOU BRING
- First of all, you should be passionate about our values - connection, creative challenger, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david - and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city. We’d really like if you bring us the following:
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position of more than 5 years
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
- You will get your own company unu scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant group of people with a strong cultural bond, flat hierarchy, with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers
- Free yoga sessions
Are you ready to join our team? Would you like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
- A short motivational letter, highlighting your relevant portfolio
- Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on Linkedin, Xing, etc.
- Reference letters