04 Product & Design
We are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu (unumotors.com) is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as it is equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, unu is now expanding into further European countries
With already more than 50 creative challengers striving for simple solutions we are now looking for a strong web designer to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin, work with us on our next generation products to solve urban mobility and build up a strong brand.
As a web designer at unu you will help shape our website from beginning to end. You will envision and design digital initiatives that help launch upcoming mobility products online and constantly iterate and improve our online shop. You’ll work with engineers, product managers and collaborate with the rest of our design team as you identify problems and present solutions.
- Work closely with your peers to turn user, business and marketing requirements into flows and interfaces that are simple and effective.
- Identifying usability problems and addressing solutions.
- Designing and shipping high fidelity designs of new website pages and features & collaborate on the visual design of our other digital products.
- Own, build and foster our digital product design system & enforce visual and motion consistency in your contributions.
- Be an essential stakeholder carrying our brand throughout the organisation.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You should be passionate about our values - connection, simple perfection, authenticity, we are david, creative challenger – and our vision to create a mobility solution that fully connects people to their city.
- Experience building and shipping beautiful digital products, especially in e-commerce.
- You believe in collaborative decision-making with other parties involved in a project, while understanding your skills and limitations.
- Proficiency with current product design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Framer).
- Technical fluency – you can communicate with an engineer. You’re familiar with web and mobile patterns and how the platforms differ.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- English is a must, other European languages are a plus.
- You will get your own unu fleet scooter to unlock Berlin’s potential.
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment.
- Competitive salary and attractive stock options.
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg.
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals, e.g. daily lunch vouchers.
- Free yoga sessions.
Ready to join our team? If you would like to learn more about unu’s vision, then please send us:
• Link to digital portfolio.
• A short letter highlighting your relevant experience.
• Your CV, or a link to your updated profile on LinkedIn.