San Francisco, California
Banyan provides Ubiquitous, Secure Access to corporate applications. Today, enterprises are delivering corporate applications on multiple public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP), exposing an ever-expanding “application access surface” to employees, developers, and contractors. Unfortunately, traditional VPN and Cloud VPN adaptations focusing on network connectivity can’t secure this access surface effectively, cost-efficiently or at scale, in modern fast-changing cloud environments.
To address these problems, Banyan has developed a new Zero Trust Security Mesh that enables a fully distributed, localized and virtualized access policy enforcement. Our unique solution deploys automatically and continuously enforces policies based on any combination of user, device and application context applied to every access request. By deploying Banyan, organizations can deliver a Secure Multi-Cloud Access Surface at scale, cost effectively, and in compliance with regulation and policy.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to join as the first recruiter in a well-funded, fast-growing startup backed by some of the top Silicon Valley VCs and luminaries. We are looking to hire key engineers that like to join at an early stage that can have a significant impact on the product and roadmap, and also take on leadership roles as the company grows in this fast-paced market.
- Partner with sales, customer success, marketing, and G&A teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Balance aggressive company growth with maintaining high talent bar and preserving Banyan unique culture
- Develop an understanding of Banyans products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close talent
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates
- Create and own a positive candidate experience by developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry
- 2+ years in house recruiting experience
- 1+ years experience recruiting for business functions (i.e. sales, marketing, customer success, finance, operations)
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
In addition to the fun culture and exhilarating work environment, you will have several
other perks including:
Early-stage stock options
Medical, dental, vision, 401K
Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
Mutual respect and inclusive culture with emphasis on learning/teaching
Weekly catered lunch, snacks, fruits, drinks, and monthly happy hour events
Brand new state of the art office near South Park, San Francisco, centrally
located near BART, Caltrain, Muni, the ferry, and a bike share station
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Banyan does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Banyan employee. Banyan will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Banyan.
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor. Banyan complies with all applicable laws, including those regarding consideration of qualified applicants with criminal histories (such as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance).