Loan Servicing Account Specialist
Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Upgrade, Inc. is a new consumer credit platform that combines personal loans with tools that help consumers understand, monitor and improve their credit. The company raised $60 million in its first capital raise in March 2017, which remains the largest Series A round ever raised by a fintech company. While the founding team is very accomplished and the business model has been proven, we are still in the early days of this new platform and there is still an opportunity to have a significant impact.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better solutions for the greater benefit of consumers to join a team of 175 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, design, operations and marketing professionals.
We are currently looking for Loan Servicing Account Specialists to join our team. If you enjoy problem solving and helping people, then we hope we’ve caught your attention. As a teammate with the Loan Servicing Department, you will provide accurate and efficient customer service and you will manage inbound calls from customers who need assistance managing their online account. We offer an attractive compensation package and monthly bonus incentives.
When you join our team your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers through various media to assist them with their needs byservicing their active loan
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, service questions and general concerns Provide thorough and accurate documentation to customer accounts through our communication channels
- Servicing accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to help overcome objections that customers may have about making payments and working towards solutions that best fit the customer needs, creating a positive customer experience
- Maintain superior quality assurance results
- Coming to work with a positive outlook contributing to Upgrade’s already enjoyable environment
You Could Be a Great Fit If You:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Are flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Are capable of building customer loyalty through listening, relationship building and professional and persuasive communication skills
- Want to earn monthly cash bonuses and incentives
For Extra Credit:
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales, or finance industry is a plus
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, prefer some college experience, Associate’s or Bachelor's degree
- FDCPA and FCRA experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft, Cloud based products and Google apps
Benefits / Perks:
Great OPEN office location!
Conveniently located in downtown Phoenix
Close to light rail and public transportation
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, disability insurance
Wellness Incentive Program
Paid time off
Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status