Analyst, Call Center Quality Control
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the reporting, analysis, and delivery of meaningful insights of the Quality Control program to ensure the integrity of procedures, risk mitigation strategies, systems and controls within operations
- Lead preparation of reporting of Oversight findings and resolutions/opportunities on a monthly basis to a diverse audience of operational leadership, compliance, and executive leadership
- Lead/participate in internal and external reviews, including requests by external auditors and regulators, and manage stakeholders’ needs and expectations
- Strategic management of the ongoing assessment and monitoring of quality processes/criteria included in the Quality Control program
- Contribute to comprehensive plans to resolve quality/compliance/audit issues and drive implementation of those plans into production
- Identifies opportunities to automate/streamline quality program efforts
- Work hand in hand within other Oversight department teams to mitigate and resolve operational issues, review quality reports and provide necessary feedback to ensure quality standards are met
What you need
- Minimum 5 years in financial sector audit and/or quality control experience
- College degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field of work such as business, risk management, and financial areas strongly preferred
- Knowledge of consumer lending and related operations systems and procedures, compliance practices and procedures, and relevant law and regulations strongly preferred
- Knowledge of call center operations, process, and policies preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical skills to monitor, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend improvements related to the businesses quality principles
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to deliver presentations and communicate information in a way that is easily understood by varying audiences.
- Professional in verbal and written communication
- Team player who can effectively collaborate across multiple groups and stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
Our office space exceeds OSHA and CDC guidelines for workspaces amidst COVID-19. This is an in office position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.