Senior Manager, Growth Marketing
San Francisco /
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
We’re looking for an experienced and result-driven growth marketing professional to join our marketing team! We’d like you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels. This role will report to the SVP of Marketing.
As our Sr. Manager of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, managing, and reporting on the company's digital marketing strategy across products and channels.
- Build out, manage and scale multiple digital acquisition marketing channels, including (but not limited to) SEM, Display, Paid Social, Mobile, and Video.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, analytics, and creative teams to set-up and launch campaigns.
- Create A/B testing and optimization process, leveraging creative, messaging, landing pages, audience targeting, etc. across all channels.
- Develop clear and detailed reports to communicate campaign performance against KPIs.
- Proactively make recommendations of new tactics and strategies to test through our paid digital media efforts.
- 5 + years of experience launching and scaling paid acquisition and social campaigns on channels including but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc. while maintaining CPA targets.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage marketing and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving. Ability to develop and communicate insights and trends in a concise manner.
- Proven success in handling ambiguity in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience at an early-stage startup, fintech, or lending business
Benefits / Perks:
- Designer office with amazing views of the bay!
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flexible working environment.
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
- Close to BART and public transportation.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks and treats.
- In office game rooms, yoga room, and abundance of lounge space.
- Monthly social gatherings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Employee Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 1/1/2020
Notice to Applicants for Employment, Employees, and Contractors:
This California Employee Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with Upgrade information about the categories of personal information Upgrade collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Information Upgrade Collects:
Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
To consider applications for employment. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.