Head of Mobile Banking Marketing
San Francisco /
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Develop the mobile banking marketing strategy including go to market, growth, and lifecycle marketing.
- Drive consumer acquisition and conversion across marketing channels optimizing for CAC/LTV and other key business metrics.
- Leverage internal data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with key internal teams (Product, Compliance etc.) to develop, integrate, launch, and continuously optimize new features, marketing programs and partnerships to drive growth and retention.
- Analyze the impact of marketing programs on overall company growth, revenue and profitability and define, monitor, and report on key metrics.
- 7+ years of direct B2C and growth marketing experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Expertise in mobile banking/lending industry and/or Fintech preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer behavior in a mobile banking environment a plus.
- Track record of executing and measuring marketing strategies and campaigns that drive growth and adoption.
- Ability to both think strategically and operate in a very hands-on manner within a small team.
- Ability and desire to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to lead, execute, and build consensus across organizational stakeholders.
Benefits / Perks
- Designer office with amazing views of the bay!
- Comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Flexible working environment.
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District.
- Close to BART and public transportation.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks and treats.
- In office game rooms, yoga room, and abundance of lounge space.
- Monthly social gatherings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 1/1/2020
This California Candidate Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with Upgrade information about the categories of personal information Upgrade collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact email@example.com.
1. Personal Information Upgrade Collects
a. Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information.
b. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history.
c. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
2. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
a. To consider applications for employment.
b. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options.
c. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits.
d. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations.
e. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States.
f. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
g. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.