Business Operations Analyst
Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the Upgrade team, the same team that built Lending Club and is now set to innovate again. Upgrade is combining a marketplace lending approach with credit monitoring and credit education features designed to be even more helpful to more people. The company is still at an early stage; this is your opportunity to join early and have a significant impact.
Come join a team of just over 100 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, operations and marketing professionals. We are looking for new team members who get excited about constantly learning, and are always seeking to design and implement new and better solutions.
The Business Operations Analyst will play a key role in defining and implementing projects that drive efficiency, maximize output of Account Servicing agents, and ultimately improve the customer experience. This individual will collaborate with Upgrade’s Account Servicing, Collections, and Product teams to understand and define business needs; they will also develop and maintain a complex set of queues and workflows that span the loan servicing lifecycle. This individual will be expected to use data and analysis to build detailed project requirements, and they will manage those projects from beginning to completion.
· Manage configurations within loan servicing system (Shaw Systems Spectrum Retail product)
· Configure and test intertwining workflows and queues for Account Servicing team
· Collaborate to define solutions for business problems relating to loan servicing and collections
· Work with Shaw Systems as needed
· BA/BS degree or higher in a related field
· 1- 3+ years loan servicing experience
· 1+ years experience with Shaw Systems (Spectrum Retail or Classic Retail)
· Proficient SQL skills
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and highly organized
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Great OPEN office location! / Recently renovated and opened office space
· Conveniently located in downtown Phoenix
· Competitive compensation package
· Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
· Paid time off
· Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status