Operations Recruiter (High Volume)
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
Contact Center Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Phoenix Service Center, you will play a crucial role in managing high-volume, fast-paced recruitment with the main focus being hourly, customer service positions call center positions. The perfect candidate is a self starter who has a knack for finding the right talent in a sea of applications. If you have a background in volume staffing and recruitment coordination, this may be the role for you!
What you'll do
- Partner with department leaders to perform recruitment activities such as screening resumes, completing phone screens, and scheduling interviews
- Provide updates on staffing progress to hiring managers on a daily basis
- Manage applicant tracking systems to ensure timely and accurate information in regard to candidate status in the process
- Source qualified applicants through multiple platforms and guide them through the hiring process in compliance with hiring requirements
- Maintain compliance and ethical standards throughout the recruiting process Work closely with the People Operations team to maintain consistency throughout the employee life cycle
- Other ad hoc duties to support the People Operations team
- All job duties are performed in office
What you're good at
- Ability to adapt with changing needs of the business
- Must be a quick learner with a knack for finding creative solutionsHigh proficiency in recruiting platforms and ATS such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and Lever Knowledge of candidate profiles for contact center roles within the financial services industry is highly preferred
- Proven ability to effectively communicate the needs of the role to candidates. Must ensure clear expectations are set
- Positive attitude with a passion for finding the right person for the role
- Strong business acumen
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Recruiting or HR certification is preferred
Open office environment - compliant with CDC guidelines amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Conveniently located off the Jefferson light rail exit in DT Phoenix
Free snack and beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.