Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the Upgrade team, the same team that built Lending Club and is now set to innovate again. Upgrade is combining a marketplace lending approach with credit monitoring and credit education features designed to be even more helpful to more people. The company is still at an early stage; this is your opportunity to join early and have a significant impact.
Come join a team of just over 100 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, operations and marketing professionals. We are looking for new team members who get excited about constantly learning, and always seeking to design and implement new and better solutions.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving user acquisition growth and adoption across Upgrade’s products. The Marketing Manager’s role will require close collaboration with many disciplines, including Product Management, Engineering, Design and Content, to develop, align and execute scalable growth strategies. You are strategic, analytical, a strong communicator, and a well-rounded marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, get-things-done environment. You will have the opportunity to impact the full marketing ecosystem and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Drive acquisition of new customers across multiple channels including PPC, display, content marketing, paid social and support email marketing.
· Rapidly execute, optimize and maintain paid and non-paid growth programs.
· Optimize channel targets such as managing bids, changing ad creative, restructuring accounts, QA’ing tracking tags, etc.
· Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for user acquisition growth.
· Collaborate with a high-performing cross-functional team including product, engineering, design, and marketing.
· Collaborate with content and design teams to create integrated marketing campaigns.
· Provide operational and logistical support to team members specializing in SEO, partnerships, affiliate programs, email and events.
Qualifications for success:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations
· 2-4 years hands-on, demonstrable experience with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and digital marketing platforms
· Exceptional attention to detail and metrics driven
· Strong internal customer orientation
· Ability to bridge business requirements with technical specifications
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You must be comfortable with data analysis and are able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
· Strong understanding and knowledge of PPC and digital marketing best practices, innovation, and technologies
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Experience with:
o Google Analytics, HEAP or another web analytics platform, SQL, Tableau, Excel, HTML
o SEO, SEM, Facebook Ads, Email, Social, Content Marketing, and Affiliates
o Designing, leading and monitoring A/B and multivariant tests for Conversion Rate
o Optimization including landing page and funnel optimization
o Startup and entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Great OPEN office location!
Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District
Close to BART and Public Transportation
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
Unlimited vacation policy
Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
Weekly & monthly social gatherings / happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status