Associate, Bank and Credit Union Sales
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3 billion in consumer credit and achieved $100 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 300 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
We are looking for an Associate of Bank and Credit Union Sales for our Investor team in our San Francisco office, the position will be based in Denver. The Associate of Bank and Credit Union Sales will be responsible for sourcing bank and credit union clients for Upgrade’s various loan and card products.
- Regular Prospecting and sales pipeline management
- Capable of executing on high volume outbound prospecting (including email and cold calling)
- Build and grow Upgrade’s pipeline of bank and credit union clients
- Develop best-in-class investor experience and document investor operations procedures
- Manage the on-boarding of new investors including account opening and documentation review
- 3+ years of experience selling to banks and credit unions
- Demonstrated prospecting and sales cycle management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a strong client service orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and recognize and focus on critical issues
- CRM Sales Funnel management
Benefits / Perks
- Great OPEN office location!
- Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District
- Close to BART and Public Transportation
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
- Social gatherings / happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.