Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the Upgrade team, the same team that built Lending Club and is now set to innovate again. Upgrade is combining a marketplace lending approach with credit monitoring and credit education features designed to be even more helpful to more people. The company is still at an early stage; this is your opportunity to join early and have a significant impact.
Come join a team of just over 50 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, operations and marketing professionals. We are looking for new team members who get excited about constantly learning, and always seeking to design and implement new and better solutions.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting computer systems. Design and install LAN, WAN, Internet and Intranet systems, and network segments. Primarily Windows with the critical responsibility to maintain and keep the systems running 24x7x365. Provide support and guidance to help desk support team members and is hands-on as required.
* Support LAN, WAN, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
* Maintain Workspaces on AWS and deploy using Teradici
* Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
* Maintain network and system security (Meraki firewalls/switches)
* Maintain and audit internal and external security.
* Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
* Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with
* Design and deploy networks.
* Maintain system uptime 24x7x365.
* Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
* Active Directory on AWS or Azure and Group policy management and support.
* Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal
computers as well as printers.
* Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones,
software deployment, security updates and patches.
* 7 years experience in MS Windows environment, thin clients, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy,
* Ability to support after hours and weekends (24x7x365).
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field experience.
* Experience with SIP protocol, installing, maintaining and supporting Cisco hardware and VOIP,
Great OPEN office location!
Conveniently located in San Francisco Financial District
Close to BART and Public Transportation
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
Unlimited vacation policy
Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
Weekly & monthly social gatherings / happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status