Administrator, Business Operations
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
What you'll be doing
- Support the Business Strategy team through various projects in service center environment
- Communicate about each project's status within the operations department, including leadership and project managers
- Handle and manage mail for each operations team following compliance standards
- Coordinate with the People Operations team on special projects and incentive programs
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events
- Handle adhoc administrative tasks
What you're good at
- Ability to wear multiple hats! You thrive jumping from one task to another while keeping your workload organized
- Communicating with different levels and areas of the business
- You have at least 2 years of office administration or executive administration experience
- You're a whiz at handling work through email, Google Suites, and other cloud based platforms
- Experience at a financial institution is a big plus!
- Internal candidates must be in role for a minimum of 4 months
This is an in office role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.