Loan Servicing Supervisor
Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the team that built one of the largest FinTech companies of the last decade and is now set to innovate again.
We have built a team of the most talented FinTech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, operations and marketing professionals. We are looking for new team members who get excited about constantly learning, and always seeking to design and implement new and better solutions.
We are currently looking for an Account Servicing Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy problem solving, coaching people to provide successful customer interactions, then this may be the right role for you. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of Account Specialists. You’ll be responsible for managing escalations and inquires, process and procedure development and supervising employees. In addition, you will build strong relationships partnering with our internal customers, such as the Compliance and QA teams.
When you join our team your responsibilities will include:
· Understand and master our process workflows and systems, and provide feedback on roadblocks or improvement to ensure team productivity and efficiency meet or exceed our customers’ needs.
· Measure and maximize staff productivity through metrics and effective workforce management.
· Develop and maintain updated knowledge of collections techniques and procedures
· Develop and maintain policies and document procedures
· Manage the implementation of projects in related area of focus, delivering on targets and established deadlines.
· Provide coaching and professional development to team members to enhance their knowledge, technical acumen
· Coordinate closely with team by communicating project or team status and success metrics
· Develop documentation of implemented solutions and provide to supporting personnel
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Should have excellent problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Must have good interpersonal and active listening skills.
• Possess exceptional customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft, Cloud Based Products, Google Sheets.
· Ability to work well in fast-paced, multi-task environment, and be team oriente.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred or related work experience in a call center or financial services a plus
· 2-5 years of supervisory experience required
Benefits / Perks:
Great OPEN office location!
Conveniently located in downtown Phoenix
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, & vision
Unlimited vacation policy
Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.