Servicing Operations Specialist
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Servicing Operations Specialist is part of the Servicing department which focuses on supporting the business as well as our customers. This team assists with day to day Operations processing, reporting, administrative tasks, and projects. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, strong attention to detail, verbal communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What you'll do
· Execute back-office processes (e.g. Due Date Changes, Bankruptcy, Hardships, Payment Representment Suppression and more)
· Provide excellent customer service to all customer interactions
· Support all company wide products and new operational initiatives, including contributing to the development of their defined processes and procedures
· Review and process customer correspondence critical to the business
· Accurate review, processing and decisions related to critical programs in multiple systems (e.g. Upgrade Card, Hardship, and SCRA)
What you're good at
· Bring a flexible mindset – as a start-up, we are growing quickly and you may need to adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high-quality work output
· Positive attitude and willingness to work with teammates on accomplishing tasks and responsibilities on an ongoing basis
· Excellent time management and work prioritization skills
· Capable of completing assigned tasks with careful attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment with ease and with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal and written communication skills(Internal)
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and quality expectations
We are an in office role, with work from home rotations after training has been completed. We adhere to CDC guidelines, have implemented additional cleaning and sanitations measures and support our team members in maintaining healthy and safe practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.