Senior Technical Recruiter
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $4 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 4 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products to join a team of over 400 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Collaborate with engineering teams and leaders to understand hiring goals and build recruiting strategies.
- Be an advisor on market trends, interview best practices, and effective hiring processes.
- Source active and passive candidates utilizing creative strategies and techniques.
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews, ensure a positive candidate experience.
- 6+ years of full cycle technical recruiting and sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with engineering teams and hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to source and recruit for a broad range of senior level technical roles.
- Excellent at creating comprehensive recruiting strategies and driving efficient processes.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and team oriented.
- Passion for diversity and inclusion.
- Downtown office location near Square Victoria.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, & vision.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Catered lunch every Thursday.
- Kitchen stocked with beverages, snacks & treats.
- In office game rooms (ping pong, foosball, pool).
- Monthly social gatherings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.