Desktop Support Analyst
Technology – Technology
Come drive the transformation of financial services, solve big problems and make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
Upgrade, Inc. is a new consumer credit platform that combines personal loans with tools that help consumers understand, monitor and improve their credit. The company raised $60 million in its first capital raise in March 2017, which remains the largest Series A round ever raised by a fintech company. While the founding team is very accomplished and the business model has been proven, we are still in the early days of this new platform and there is still an opportunity to have a significant impact.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better solutions for the greater benefit of consumers to join a team of 175 talented and passionate fintech engineers, product, credit, finance, legal, compliance, design, operations and marketing professionals.
• Helping our internal users how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support
as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone
• Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based.
This includes things like: e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing,
• Preparing workstations and desks for use
• Tracking, ordering and maintaining IT assets
• Provide support and set up for audio visual equipment and video conferencing
• Coordinate IT responsibilities for site moves and bringing new sites live
• Perform technical onboarding and off boarding of employees
• Provide end user support for Gsuite
• Troubleshoot and deploy softphones and SIP phones
• Resolve technical issues with CRM systems
• Experience with client/server installations, patching, security and update procedures – iOS,
Windows 10, and MacOS
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with GSuite, Office 365 Apps, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with device management, inventory systems and methods
• Familiarity with ticketing standards, practices, and workflows (Talkdesk, Zendesk, JIRA,
• Experience with OS installation and imaging
• Resolve issues with Audio and Video conferencing equipment/software (Zoom, Hangouts,
and Uber conference)
• Troubleshoot VPN issues (OpenVPN)
• Resolve issues with other 3rd party vendors (Kisi, TalkDesk, eFax, Polycom, Chromebox,
Sophos, Tableau, Confluence, Dell, Lucidchart, Chrome Remote Desktop, Okta, Slack)
Great OPEN office location!
Conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix
Close to Light Rail and Public Transportation
Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability
Wellness incentive program
Paid Time Off
Kitchen stocked with beverages & snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status