Business Operations Specialist
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn backed by a top 10 global bank and other leading fintech investors. Founded in 2017, Upgrade has already delivered $3.5 billion in consumer credit and achieved $125 million in annual revenue run rate and cash profitability.
Upgrade is building a neobank offering exceptional value to mainstream consumers, including affordable and responsible credit through cards and loans. In 3 short years 10 million people have already applied for an Upgrade Card or loan.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal 3 years in a row, and received “Best Company for Women” and “Best Company for Diversity” awards from Comparably.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and implementing new and better products and join a team of 350 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
The Business Operations Specialist is part of the Servicing Department which focuses on supporting the business, customers and ongoing strategic initiatives to support the success of the Phoenix Servicing Center as a whole. This role supports established products, critical processes, and other initiatives of the Servicing department. The ideal candidate brings a positive mindset to our team environment and embodies the pillars of the Phoenix Service Center (Supporting scalable and efficient growth, Providing caring customer experiences, Operating with integrity, Building flexible talent and engaged teams).
What you'll do:
· Servicing the companies current products and contribute to the continued development of their defined processes and procedures
· Accurately review, processing and decisioning related to critical programs in multiple systems (e.g. Upgrade Card, Upgrade Banking, etc.)
· Ability to balance between phone conversations and system-based processing (estimated 50/50 split between time on calls and time processing in the system)
· Provide excellent customer service to all customer interactions
· Support operational policy and procedures by identifying and drafting improvements and updates to confluence content
· Support all other ongoing responsibilities assigned to the team
What you have
· Bring a flexible mindset – as a start up, we are growing quickly and you may need to adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high quality work output
· Positive attitude and willingness to work with teammates on accomplishing tasks and responsibilities on an ongoing basis
· Excellent time management and work prioritization skills
· Capable of completing assigned tasks with careful attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment with ease and with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal and written communication skills(Internal) Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and quality expectations
We are an in office role, with work from home rotations after training has been completed.
We adhere to CDC guidelines, have implemented additional cleaning and sanitations measures and support our team members in maintaining healthy and safe practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.