Sales Development (SDR) Manager
Marketing – Demand Generation
As the Sales Development (SDR) Manager at UpGuard, you’ll get the opportunity to lead and grow the SDR team. You’ll help your team perform and exceed expectations by training, coaching, and mentoring them to drive impactful results. You’ll also partner closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to align on integrated campaigns, strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately generate qualified meetings and pipeline for UpGuard's Sales organisation. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Build and train members of the SDR team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities.
- Help to define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured
- Coach SDRs through shadowing, role plays, process improvement, and performance reporting in recurring 1:1’s
- Leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to help the SDR team prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas to introduce UpGuard's value
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the company
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organisation has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive
- Develop and maintain an SDR onboarding program, ensuring that ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams to develop effective messaging for outbound prospecting.
- Partner closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new Sales Development Representatives
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service for a technical product - leadership experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- You are obsessed with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness.
- Passionate about technology and learning more about UpGuard
- High level exposure to a fast-growing cybersecurity market selling to C-level executives
- Become a valued member of our leadership team
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with marketing, product, operations and customer success
- Generous compensation package including a great base salary + commission + equity
- Great perks including free lunches, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in Sydney’s CBD
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organizations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we're a profitable venture backed startup with hundreds of enterprise customers such as 23&Me, NASA, NYSE, Xinja, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA and Sydney, Australia, we're a global team that takes great pride in what we do.