Product Activation Specialist
Sales – Solution Engineering
About the role
As a Product Activation Specialist at UpGuard. you will be the central technical point of contact for customers progressing through our sales funnel. We’re looking for a driven individual who possesses an inquisitive mind and an excellent technical knowledge. In addition, you'll be managing a critical part of our sales process by ensuring customer experience within our products is world class
What you'll be doing
- Performing demonstrations of our products
- Defining customer goals.
- Facilitating workshops, 1:1 sessions and if required running surveys
- Developing customer solutions to address critical requirements
- Constructing Demo flows
- Optimizing our demonstration, product and onboarding flows
- Surveying customers
- Developing Persona playbooks
- Developing Customer Guides and FAQ's
- Act as a central technical lead in delivering projects working collaboratively with our distributed teams.
What we're looking for
- 1-2 years' experience in a technical support role or customer success role
- Experience with product demonstrations, webinars
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to give and receive feedback – you will collaborate with our sales, marketing teams to drive process improvements
- High energy and an intrinsic willingness to learn
- Experience with tools such as HotJar, Pendo, Walkme
- Deep experience in a sales focussed customer success function
- Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting frameworks
- Experience in User Experience design and UX flows.
What's in it for you
- High level exposure to a fast-growing cybersecurity market selling to C-level executives
- Opportunity to work directly with and learn from our product and leadership team
- Exposure and opportunities to work collaboratively with marketing, product, operations and customer success
- Generous compensation package including a great base salary + uncapped commission + equity
- Great perks including free lunches, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in Sydney’s CBD
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organizations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we're a profitable venture backed startup with hundreds of enterprise customers such as 23&Me, NASA, NYSE, Xinja, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA, Sydney, Australia, we're a global team that takes great pride in what we do.